Friday 2 September 2016

#Bento 123 - Grilled saba with seaweed egg roll

Well...I was still fine on Wed morning but suddenly start losing my voice in the evening. I think I must have strained my voice after too much scoldings. I've done it again. The last time I lost my voice, I told myself that I would not be so worked up with my pupils again and losing my voice is a great inconvenience to my life. Should I be happy or sad that it's the start of school holidays? I'm more worried about how I'm going to teach my Bible class this Sunday.

To make things worse...Rayson came down with a fever and he was so disappointed that he would not be able to attend the Teacher's Day party on Thursday...poor thing...he was so looking forward to it.

So....we spent our Thursday seeing doctors, sick and tired, oh..and even our car died on us.

Managed to wake up this morning to prepare a simple bento for hubby. His fave grilled saba, only marinated it with some Maggi soy sauce and black pepper. Some blanched veges tossed with sesame sauce topped with some fresh scallops and seaweed egg roll.

Decided to cook tomato rice for him today. Tastes pretty good to me..Added 9 cherry tomatoes, cloves of garlic,some ginger powder,pink chicken powder, black pepper and olive oil to the rice. Smells and tastes good!



Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment