Wednesday 28 October 2015

Bento #67 - Fried rice coated with egg yolk


Prepared fried rice coated with egg yolk for my boys' lunch today. My #1 looked pretty satisfied with his food, my hubby is forever contented with the food that I cooked. Added grilled salmon, french beans and lots of fried garlic to the fried rice.Yumz! A fried scallop and nugget as a treat for my #1. Who doesn't love fried food, everything in moderation. The rabbit looks disfigured because I did not compress the rice well.

My mummy taught me an easy way to fry rice with egg yolk. Instead of drizzling egg yolk on the rice while frying, which requires some skills, I should mix the rice thoroughly with the egg yolk in a big bowl first before frying. Brilliant, isn't it? It's a foolproof method and my mummy learnt it from a TV show.


This is my hubby's lunchbox, looks a bit sparse, I really need to improve on my presentation skills.


A close-up view of my fried rice. I love it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment