Tuesday 14 June 2016

#Bento 99 Roast Chicken with potatoes

I have to thank a mini episode for this bento. Our family actually got locked up in our master bedroom with no handphones by our side!

All thanks to an old laptop and WIFI! that we managed to get in contact with the outside world else I really can't imagine how are we ever going to get out.

Thank God we eventually were freed the next morning, what an experience! And because of this saga, my principal kindly granted me leave for that day and my hubby went to work late.

So.....I decided to cook a simple lunch for him..Managed to dig out a drumstick and potato from my fridge, cherry tomatoes always exist so no worries for that.

Marinated the drumstick with some salt, black pepper, thyme, rosemary and garlic powder. Squeezed half a lemon and add the juice, olive oil and some honey into the baking dish. Add in the cubed potatoes and cherry tomatoes.

Pop it in the oven for 30 min or until cooked and a sumptuous lunch is ready!


And those are Rayden's hands....=)


Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment