Monday 13 July 2015

Bento #40-Miso grilled salmon


Miso grilled salmon for lunch today. I must have been too cautious with my miso because I'm so worried that it will turn out too salty. There isn't much of miso taste, well, I guess I will improve with my next attempt. Grilled potatoes and steamed veges (my lovely okra) makes my lunch a complete and healthy one.

An interesting conversation with my #1:
Rayson and mummy are going to the car park where Papa is waiting for them to drive them to church.Mummy is unhappy that Papa has chosen too big a bag for Rayson.
Mummy: 你的书包那么大,会不会很重?
Rayson:我不觉得重。
Mummy:下个星期我们带另一个书包好不好,可能比较小,比较轻。
Rayson:ok
Mummy:为什么你的书包那么大?书包大过人。爸爸为什么选这么大的书包给你?还有,为什么他不要让我换另一个书包?!!
Rayson:妈咪,可是你要听爸爸的话。
Mummy:我有听啊!所以我才没有坚持要换书包。
Rayson:可是你还一直讲......

是哦,顺服丈夫是心甘情愿地接受,没有任怨言。
谢谢儿子提醒。


Ephesians 5:22-33

22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment