Thursday 2 July 2015

Bento #36


Just a simple lunch of grilled saba,scrambled eggs and steamed veges today.I feel exhausted today and really glad that weekend is coming.And I think I'm running out of ideas for lunch.....where is a good place for more inspirations......

Something that has been bothering me today, I've always loved the rainbow and would always love to add or draw a rainbow on my DIY gifts and cards for my friends.A rainbow just brightens everything up. Most importantly, the rainbow is a promise from God that He would never destroy the earth with a flood again, a reminder of God's faithfulness to us.

However the rainbow has been abused. It has now become a tool for people to show their support for U.S. Supreme Court' ruling that same-sex couples have the constitutional right to marry, by superimposing a rainbow over their profile picture. It's not something worth celebrating about because everything will just continue to spiral downwards.

Homosexuality is a Sin in the Bible. God is never wrong and if we continue to disobey him, we would need to bear the consequences of our actions. I do not condemn them but certainly will not condone their lifestyle. Marriage by God's design is the union of one man and one woman. A man is joined to his wife and the two shall become one flesh. And this shall always be the way till the end of times.

We can love the sinner but not the sin.If we really love them,I think we should let them know that what they are doing is wrong and direct them to the right path instead of letting them live under the false impression that they are a group of people in society who has suffered injustice and has been denied their rights to love.

I pray that Singapore will stand firm and will never legalize same-sex marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment