Monday 6 July 2015

Bento #37 - Tuna pasta



Hoping that my hubby will get to enjoy hot and steaming pasta for his lunch,I decided to use my electric lunch box,something that I have not been using for some time because I feel that it's abit bulky.Well,but maybe it's worth it for a hot and steaming meal.I've always loved pasta because I guess I have mentioned before (or did I not?),anything with tomatoes seems nice.Cream based pasta is abit too rich for my preference.
Some steamed veges and roasted baby potatoes
to complete the set.


I'm too lazy to bring my electric lunch box so Lunchbot lunchbox will do for me,never mind the cold pasta.

A set to share with my colleague as well.Sorry that she doesn't have any veges and potatoes so I compensated with an egg...hee.Hope she enjoys the pasta!

Something about Bento #36,my hubby told me that he actually dropped his lunchbox and most of his lunch landed on the floor(not at home but outside).

But..........he did something unimaginable....he swept his food back into his lunchbox and finished it!

I think it's kind of silly but extremely sweet of him to do this.He has always been a very appreciative hubby and I know he finished the food because he does not want to waste my effort.I'm really glad nothing happened to him,as in he didn't get any tummy upset or anything serious.

He's my source of motivation.The bad thing is I might not be a very good cook because my hubby is happy with whatever I cook for him and will definitely wipe everything clean.He's not lying when he said the food is good.I know he means it.Just that maybe only he thinks so...haaaa.

I thank God for blessing me with such a great man.A man with a beautiful heart,a man who means every word he said,a man whom I look up to and will seek advice from whenever I need help.Most importantly,a man who brings me closer to God.

Thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment