Saturday 23 July 2016

#Bento 110 - Grilled chicken bento for my colleagues!


No need to prepare bento for my hubby as he is attending a congress today. So I thought it is a good chance to cook for my colleagues.

The menu is suggested by Rayson, he had wanted chicken, sunny-side-up and some veges but in the end, he chose his favorite curry mash potato over the egg because he couldn't resist it.

Rayden, on the other hand,....hmmm....I can only say he hasn't learn to appreciate my bentos yet....

I love my grilled chicken today, hopefully my colleagues enjoyed them too...I love the marinade that I have used and will strongly recommend it.

Servings ( 4 boneless chicken thighs)
Marinade
3 tablespoons of soya sauce
1.5 tablespoon of Hua Tiao wine
1.5 teaspoon of finely grated ginger (I think I used a lot more because I love ginger!)

I marinated the chicken thighs overnight in the fridge. In the morning, I popped them in the oven at 180 deg for 15 min or until cooked, brushed on some honey and leave it in the oven for a 2-3 min more and they are done. The meat is flavorful and tender and most importantly so easy and convenient to prepare.

Bento sets for my colleagues
A closer look

Rayson's bento set

Weekends is here! And I'm planning on what to cook next week.......
Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment