Wednesday 1 February 2017

Bento #146 Golden fried rice with bak gwa and crabmeat

Since it is Chinese New Year, I shall make use of this goodie bak gwa to prepare golden fried rice for Ray and Rayson.

Hubby's bento

Rayson's bento

Can't believe that Chinese New Year holidays is over so soon! But it has been a very fruitful time spent with family and friends. Baby Rayes is also very cooperative even though we were out for visitation for the whole day most of the time, thank God! I couldn't imagine me doing the same with Rayson when he was a baby, he is very fussy with a fiery temper. Then again, I wonder is it me that has changed (the way I handle Rayes) or is the difference really because of their characters?

Baby Rayes sleeping everywhere





Finally a decent family portrait! =) Happy New Year!

Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment