Friday 3 February 2017

Bento #148 - Pan fried fish with a sweet and sour topping

Snack day for Rayson today hence I only need to prepare lunchbox for hubby. Pan-fried fish fillet with a sweet and sour topping. I learned this topping from my confinement auntie which I modified a bit.

Sweet and sour topping:

Mix chopped onion, garlic and some red chilli together, then add 1.5 tbsp of lemon juice and 0.5 tbsp of soy sauce.
Pour the mixture into a pan and stir fry for a while. When you are almost done, add in some honey, (depends on whether you want it more sweet or sour). I threw in some spring onions too as I have too much of these in the fridge. Pour the mixture over the pan-fried dish and you are done!




Am hoping that 2017 will be a healthier year for me and hence I have decided to start exercising which I have stopped since I gave birth to Rayson in 2010. No need for expensive gym membership or running marathons or swimming 10 laps in the pool. Homeworkout is a convenient and flexible choice as I can start exercising immediately after baby Rayes fell asleep, no time to waste. Though I still swim as and when nowadays, homeworkout is indeed a saver when I am running out of time. Sharing a video of one of my workouts. If you are thinking of starting, now is the time.

Completed this set in 13 min: 

100 skips
30 crunches
100 skips
20 lunges
100 skips
30 havyk raises
100 skips
30 Russian twists
100 skips
40 squats
100 skips
30 reverse flys
100 skips
20 up and down planks 






Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment