Thursday 2 February 2017

Bento #147 - Garlic bread with homemade garlic butter spread and baked egg and cherry tomatoes topped with cheese

Prepared garlic bread with homemade garlic butter spread for Rayson today. It's so easy I'm never going to buy garlic bread again. I am using this very simple recipe from Wokking Mum. I added lots more garlic powder because we love garlic! 




The baked egg and cherry tomatoes topped with mozzarella and cheddar cheese is a winner and so easy to prepare. I also pan fried a scallop for Rayson as the scallops have been sitting in my freezer for too long a time I'm trying to clear them.

The cute little pink container from DAISO holds Rayson's favorite Kewpie mayonnaise which he will use as a dip for the garlic bread. 
Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment