Tuesday 7 February 2017

Bento #150 - Shabu pork and mushroom pizza with a sunny side up

There is something more accurate than a thermometer ------SILENCE. It is an abnormality in my house therefore I know something must be brewing and yes....Rayson is down with FEVER! Hence, he's staying home today, must be the aftermath of Chinese New Year. 

I realized my hands are getting itchier, initially I thought I will only prepare bentos 3 out of 5 days but now, I am cooking almost every morning. Even though I do no need to prepare food for Rayson, I would still very much like to cook for Ray. 

Yesterday, I fell asleep with baby Rayes in my arms, after breastfeeding him in the middle of the night (really do not know the time.....) And when I woke up, it was already 530am!! I'm late! Yes, 530am is late for me. My alarm is supposed to ring off at 430am, I wonder why I did not hear it or did it ring in the first place. 

Fortunately I have already cut and marinated all the ingredients the previous night. I had wanted to prepare burgers for Ray and Rayson today but since Rayson is staying home, I decided to use the burger buns to make some pizzas for Ray.

I cut and marinated a few strips of shabu pork with black pepper, salt and Worcestershire sauce the previous night. In the morning, I pan fried the marinated shabu pork and diced mushrooms, mix them with some Kewpie mayonnaise and place the mixture on top of the buns which have been cut into half. Sprinkle some parsley, topped with lots of mozzarella cheese and pop the buns into the oven to toast for 10-15 min or till the cheese is browned. Some lady fingers and cherry tomatoes for his veges.



Kai Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment