Wednesday 15 February 2017

Bento #154 - Tiger pasta

Oh dear, I have been unwell for the past few days and have decided to take a break from cooking in the mornings so that I can recuperate. So sad that I am still as weak as before, first it's Rayson, then Rayden, my mother and finally I was also down with fever. I'm never spared! I wish I can be stronger as there is never a good time for a mother to fall sick.

Thank God for being with baby Rayes, there was one night when he was feeling hot and I thought he was coming down with a fever too. However, he latched more often than usual that night and his fever miraculously went off in the morning, he could even go ahead with his immunization! Praise the Lord! And I'm guessing that my breastmilk, filled with antibodies made him well.

Prepared Tiger pasta for Rayson's recess bento today. Pan fried shabu pork, dice onions and mushrooms, add in the pasta sauce and dilute with water if necessary. Bring it to a boil and all is done! Used the bow tie pastas again today, they look cute!




Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment