Thursday 9 February 2017

Bento #152 - Totoro Burger

Strictly speaking, I did not do much cooking today because the chicken patty of the burger is ready made so I just pan fried it and put it in the burger with cheese and some mayonnaise.

Most of my time is spent making the Totoro and I'm pretty happy with the results! Looks pretty cute!..Hee. So it's really a love-hate relationship for me when it comes to preparing charaben.


I love my new friend in my favorite shade of pink! A bit confused by the notifications though. Will join me for my swimming sessions soon!

Fitbit Flex 2



Homeworkout after boys are tucked in bed


30 high knees
10 burpees
20 Push-up
40 squats
40 pulse squats
30 mountain climber
10 groiners (only 10 coz I'm too noisy...worried that neighbours will complain)
30 jumping jacks
20 Tricep dips
Front and sides planks 40s each
20 Feet on towel pull in and out (unsure of proper name)
Ended with 30 jumping jacks

Next:


Marinate salmon for hubby's bento tomorrow!

Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment