Monday 8 May 2017

Bento #183 - Miso grilled chicken with gutedama tamagoyaki

Used a new lunchbox for Rayson today! Well, it isn't exactly new because I bought it when Rayson was 1 or even younger than that? We didn't really have a chance to use it until now!


He requested for gutedama so I gave him 3...heee....




Rayson's favorite grilled miso chicken.


Hubby's bento

Sharing a video of me fighting 14 years ago. Taekwondo was my passion then and the only thing I remember about my uni days! haaa. We trained so much my knees would often jerked up involuntarily during lectures. Wonderful memories! This was IVP 2003 and I was representing NUS. Sport me in waist long hair!




Kai Sin


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kaisin! For your bentos, how do you ensure that the food do not spoil till lunchtime? Was it eaten warm or cold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! They eat the food cold...I will cool down the food properly before putting the lunchboxes into the lunchbag together with an ice pack.

      Delete
  2. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    หนังซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much like ycour pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete