Friday 26 May 2017

Bento #188 - Rainbow bento

It's R1's PTM today so I only need to prepare bento for my hubby. It's the last day of the school term! Are you as excited as I am??!!! This means that I can spend so much more time with all my boys and we can go at a more relaxed pace. Yea!

I probably won't be making as many bentos during this period since there is no school and not so many charaben also because my hubby has no need for such cuteness...haa.

A rainbow bento to close the term. I love rainbows because they are so pretty and brings hope and joy. Moreover, the rainbow is God's promise to us hence it holds a really special place in my heart.


Pan fried minced meat and mushrooms with fried ginger.
Rainbow using crabmeat (red), carrots (orange), corn (yellow), edamame (green). purple seaweed (purple), sakura denbu (pink).

Enjoy your holidays!

Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment