Thursday 25 August 2016

#Bento 119 - Miso Salmon and Cheese Tamagoyaki


Used the miso salmon which I froze last week, today I baked the salmon instead of pan-frying it. The time might have been a tad too long and it tasted a bit tough. I still prefer the pan-fried version last week.

Hubby's bento
Boiled some carrots and radish and toss them with some sesame dressing, the radish taste really refreshing, I'm going to eat more of these radish in future.

Also prepared some tamagoyaki. Add a twist to your tamgoyaki by adding in some cheese! It really gives the taste an "ommmpppphhh". Here's a simple video on how to prepare my cheese tamagoyaki. Lots to improve on but I had fun making this video. It's quite challenging filming myself while cooking,,,,,,



Applying my flatlay skills which I learned from attending a sharing by Claudia at Canon Sg. By the time I finish cooking, washing up and taking pictures, it was already 6am. (So guess what time do I need to wake up?) I was already all in sweats. Thereafter, I had to quickly change my boys clothing and make our way out for work and school. Though hectic in the morning, I am really thankful that I still have the health and energy to cook for my loved ones. It is indeed a blessing from God which I will cherish. 




Kai Sin



No comments:

Post a Comment