Friday 5 August 2016

#Bento 115 - Pan-fried teriyaki cod fish and omelette with prawns

The cod fish has been lying in my fridge for some time so I decided to clear them.


I marinated the cod with teriyaki sauce, coat them with some potato starch flour and pan-fried it for 3-4 minutes per side.

2 cod fish fillets
Marinade (teriyaki sauce)
  • 1 tbsp soya sauce
  • 1 tbsp mirin
  • 1 tbsp sake
  • 1 tsp of grated ginger ( no harm adding more!)


Hmm..the big fat prawns and omelette is a perfect combination. So this is our pretty sumptuous lunch today.

Would have prepared for the boys if I have fresher cod.


And this is my own lunchbox, nowadays I just dump everything into my own round lunchbox. It’s faster for me and this is easier to wash at my work place too. Have to put it some effort to squeeze all the food in though.


And it’s Friday! I am so looking forward to the long weekend and National Day celebration!

Praying for good weather tomorrow so that we can enjoy our SpongeBob run.

Kai Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment