Tuesday 10 January 2017

Bento #138 - Luncheon, egg and cheese mini burger

Rayson requested for luncheon, egg and cheese mini burger today. Prepared this at 3+am also because only at this time will I have a safe window of about 1 hour to prepare the food. Else, I really don't know when baby Rayes will wake up for milk again....really unpredictable.

So after Rayes is knocked out and sleeping, I got to get to work fast and I went back to bed at around 4+am.

I asked Rayson if he knows what is the animal and he said "Cat"...I want to faint. I guess I need to brush up my skills.

Do you know what is this animal? It's a crab! The legs of the crab is fried spaghetti. Broccoli and cherry tomatoes for veges and a mini apple for fruit. Today is a trial to see if he has sufficient time to finish the whole apple. If not, I shall slice it for him in future.



2 Corinthians 8:12

12 For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have.

This verse encouraged me much and reminded me that we must have a willing heart to serve God and please do not compare yourself to others because God use us according to the talents that we have.

Have a great day!

Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment