Wednesday 25 January 2017

Bento #145 - Baked mayonnaise cod fillet and seaweed egg roll

I am tired hence no charaben today..haaaa. Prepared baked mayonnaise cod fillet for both hubby and Rayson.

Garlic Mayonnaise spread:
-Minced garlic until it becomes paste like (as much as you want, sorry I use estimation)
-Garlic powder
-Olive oil
- Kewpie mayonnaise

Mix the above ingredients together and spread it evenly on the cod. Pre-heat oven 180-200 deg for 10 min and pop the fish into the oven for about 15-20 min or until cooked. For the last 5 min, I turned the oven to top fire so as to brown the garlic spread.

Hubby's set

Rayson's set
Anyway, the cod fillet doesn't taste like cod...hmmm....a bit disappointed but didn't it state "COD FILLET" on the package?

I'm going to take a break tomorrow so that Rayson can buy from his school canteen and then we are all ready to welcome Chinese New Year! And I have already thought of what to cook for Rayson's recess bentos next week, yea!

I hope 2017 will be a healthier year for me so that I can take better care of all my boys so I definitely have to level up my fitness. Home workouts and swimming have been on my to-do list and I do feel better only after weeks of starting this regime. Will I see my abs some day?




Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment