Friday 6 January 2017

Bento #137 - Crab meat sushi

Yea, it's Friday!!! So far, Rayson has been doing well in Primary school I guess. However, he came home on Wed with a long scratch on his arm. His friend who sits beside him scratched him with a pencil and yesterday the same friend drew on the back of his t-shirt with a color pencil! Is this a boy's thing? I hope no more of such incidents today.

Shared Roman 12:19 with Rayson so that he can remember to stay calm whenever provoked.

Roman 12:19 


19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[a] says the Lord.20 Therefore
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”[b]


Of course, he does provoke other people also. I know him, he's one mischievous lad. The teaching of God is perfect and it does take a lot of courage to love the ones who hurt you. But, let's look to Jesus as an example!

Back to our recess lunchbox today. Prepared crabmeat sushi for Rayson's recess. I cooked the rice before I sleep, it's not the right way but my way of sushi rice. Added 2 tsp of vinegar, some garlic powder and olive oil.

Mix the cooled down rice with some furikake, spread some kewpie mayonnaise and place the crabmeat on top of the rice. I wrapped the sushi at 3 am after I breastfed baby Rayes and placed the sushi in the fridge. Was worried that I will overslept. 

Final assemble of lunchbox at 6am..haa. Not a very healthy lunchbox with furikake, crabmeat and fried salmon skin. But... he doesn't eat this everyday. I hope the grapes, cherry tomatoes and edamame beans compensate a little.


Had a fruitful morning studying the Bible with Rayden before sending him to school. Thank God for everything!





Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment