Tuesday 21 February 2017

#Bento 156 卤肉饭 Taiwanese Lu Rou Fan

I have been thinking of cooking this dish since last week and really looking forward to trying it because it looks so easy!  I am using the recipe as shown in the video from Share Food. I have seen more complicated recipes and quite lazy to try those but this looks simple and good!

There are many more videos and recipes featured on Share Food FaceBook page, do like the page if you feel that you have benefited and learned much from those recipes. 



And here's my mission accomplished.

Bento for hubby

I love 肥肉!
Area for improvement  is to reduce the amount of five spice powder. You know a bad habit/good habit of mine is using estimation. As I'm cooking a much smaller serving than the one shown in the video, I got to estimate the amount of ingredients myself. Too much powder! But my hubby feedbacked that it tastes fine! He's always so kind...haaaaaaaaa....

Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment