Thursday 25 June 2015

Bento #32

Salmon Teriyaki (diy teriyaki sauce), roasted potatoes with mixed herbs and steamed veges for hubby's lunch today.

Had a pleasant surprise yesterday. My #1's classmate's mother asked me about which Church I am attending while we were exchanging Whatsapp messages yesterday. As her daughter has been asking her questions about religions, she would like her daughter to attend Church to find out more about Christianity, even though they aren't. Of course I grabbed this golden opportunity to invite her children to attend Sunday School with my sons and she accepted! It's really a blessing that she is open minded about religion (anyway, Christianity isn't a religion, but a relationship with God) and allows her children to have a chance to seek answers to their doubts.I pray that God's Word will touch their hearts and they may one day be saved and receive the hope of Eternal life too.

Why is this a pleasant surprise? Because I have been too used to inviting friends and being rejected. But this is a God sent!

Wandering back to my memory lane, I remembered my #1 telling me one day about how his teacher has asked him to stop talking about God in class.(btw my #1 is 5 years old) We have taught him that the best gift that he can give his friends is the Gospel and I believe he is trying to tell his friends about God in school. He has been asking his friends if they know who created the world. Could it be that my friend's daughter heard my #1 talking about God in class and hence became curious? I really hope #1 will keep up this good work and also be a good example to his little brother.

One thing that I really need to learn from my #1 is his courage, he has no fear for rejection. We Christians have to remember our mission while we are alive. But courage, is something which I have been praying for.

Mat 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."Amen

Who created the world and how did everything start? Do you know the answer? Did you take time to think about this very important question?

Our 5 years old are thinking and my 5 year old knows the answer. It's time for you to find out too because there is no time to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment