Monday 29 June 2015

Bento #34

Today's lunch is white vinegar sweet and sour pork ribs.This is one of my favorite dishes.I think sweet and sour dishes are always very appetizing and pleasing to our taste buds.

As school starts today,I have to keep the dishes simple so that I can be in time for ......everything.This dish is really simple,just some cutting of garlic,throw in the pork ribs,pour the vinegar in and ta-da!Just give yourself sufficient time for some simmering so that the ribs are cooked thoroughly and soft enough to eat.I finished cleaning up in time and even have some time to cut an orange.

I've succumbed to temptations and bought my hello kitty bento picks.Love them because they brighten up my already beautiful Monday.Yes,no blues for me because I love what I do,I TEACH.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment