Thursday 18 June 2015

Bento #27

Miso cod and colourful veges for hubby's lunch today.This is my favourite way of preparing the cod fish.Just throw in the cod into boiling miso, top it with lots of ginger and garlic and simmer for 7min.Hubby can have some miso soup as well.I hope it doesn't leak though.How I wish I can have some leakproof lunch boxes.

Can you spot something new today?There are purple sweet potatoes!They're really sweet and tasty and best of all,very nutritious.So now I have red,orange,yellow,green and purple for my veges,just lacking 2 colours to form a rainbow.Colours really brightens up my day.

In a flash,school holiday is going to be over.Though I look forward to seeing my pupils,I know I will miss spending time with my boys.And mornings will be tensed and rushing for me again.

But fear not,I believe that God will take good care of us and make everything fall in place.
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment